LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Saturday, May 29, 2010

ok so im at my grandma's place and i have been looking at my grandmas computer for like sooooo long! and then my mom made me stop and let my sis use it so im typing at my dads little netbook thingy i was kind of bored so this was the only thing i could think of doing so here i am typing away at my dads little netbook at my grandmas place blaaaaaaaaaaah im so bored! but at least im not at home at least im at some place different then just me in my room ;) omg i think my grandmas giving me 20 bucks! lol she did :D so now i have like three hundred something bucks! SCORE! XD
ok so whats wierd wit me is that something changed on my little box where i write my posts so i cant choose my type font and whenever i want to do italics or bold and stuff it just does this
wierd right? so anyways i might do some other posts soon but for now its see ya! :)


*sheesh that was long!*

No comments:

Post a Comment