LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Friday, June 4, 2010

OK so today I'm going to write about one of my all time fav movies EVAR and that movie is called THE MATIRX. OK so this movie is super awesomely awesome you must watch it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 So the movie is about how humans are being used for like fuel to power and feed these evil robots from 2099. BUT the humans who are being fed on don't know that there being fed on, there in something called the matrix a computerized world made to look like the year 1999. And the real humans are at war with the evil robots trying to free the millions of humans trapped in the matrix . but I can't tell you more if you havent watched it cuz' I don't want to spoil it but anyhoo you MUST watch it and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment