LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Monday, June 14, 2010

OK so today I'm going to write about "Mario Kart wii". Mario Kart is a very fun game and if you like Nintendo games and racing games you will have hours of fun with this this great game. Mario Kart has stunningly colorful graphics and they are very pleasing to the eye. The game play is wonderful and challenging and it has some very memorable tracks like the rainbow road and Bowser's castle that you may remember from Super Mario Kart for the SNES system. so overall this is a very great game and is my personal favorite on the wii.


PS: My favorite track is "Bowers Castle".

No comments:

Post a Comment