LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Friday, June 25, 2010

Today I'm going to talk about desmond. Desmond is my brothers fush (fu-Ush) his favourite game is sorry and whenever someone says sorry he leaps up and says "PLAYS IT!!" and we have to say "nois lois desmond" to him. His best friend is Henry the fush and he plays with him all the time. desmond is a very good fush and we love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment