LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OK so today I'm going to talk about the annual sorry championships. the annual sorry championships or ASC is a contest to determine the sorry master of the year. It has players of all races not including bings who are big binkys.Desmond is very very exited about it and so is his friend henry E. fush. Even pinky who is'nt very good at sorry might join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment