LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Friday, August 13, 2010

OK so today I'm going to talk about mario. Mario is the biggest gaming icon around and I'm going to talk about some of his key game. number one Donkey kong was marios first game but back then he was called mister video in production but later changed to jumpman upon realease . Number to was mario bros its kind of rubbish but it was pretty old it was also the first to feature luigi. Super mario bros was the third and it was quite good it was the first side scrolling platformer that mario was in.
I'm gonna do this in multiple parts so this concludes the first part.

No comments:

Post a Comment