LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OK so today I'm going to write about Godspeed You Black Emperor!. So this band is really worth checking out if you like Explosions In The Sky and A Silver Mt Zion and all that post rock/chamber pop good stuff. So they got together in around 1994, broke up in '03 and reformed in 2010. I highly recommend the album "Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To heaven" Its one of my fav' albums ever. So heres a link to one of there songs: poop

and some laibach cuz I felt like it: :D

No comments:

Post a Comment