LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Thursday, October 7, 2010

OK so today I'm going to talk about Enders Game. Enders Game is like my fav book ever and i really recommend it. So my fav character is prolly ender (of course) hes really kool and stuff I hate graff tho hes really mean and stuff. The plot like this kid gets sent to military school to fight aliens and then (spoiler alert) he ends up killing all the aliens while still in training without knowing it and them he becomes governor of a planet and the end. The authors kind of insane so beware hes just uh insane i guess. So read this book now its really really really GOOOOOOOOOODDDD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment