LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Monday, October 11, 2010

OK so today I'm going to talk about lagwagon. Lagwagon is one of the rare cases of punk bands where there catchy songs and more melodic vocals and guitar don't add up to be an emo group. They formed in 1990 and released there first album in 1992 called "duh" it had a small budget and was recorded and mixed in only four days. In 2000 the lead singer Joey Cape formed the band Bad Astronaut that broke up in 2006 because the drummer died in 2005. So Lagwagon is pretty cool and I recommend them to anyone who likes good melodic/skate punk type music.



ONE OF THEY'RE SONGS

No comments:

Post a Comment