LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My top 10 favourite albums (in no particular order).

1. Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness by the Smashing Pumpkins.
This is the greatest record of the 1990's and has some of the heaviest songs in rock history "X.Y.U".

2. Butter 08 by Butter 08. It is almost impossible to not head bang to this album with the song "9mm" it one of the most underrated albums ever made and deserves more attention. Fans of john Spencer Blues Explosion will love this album.

3. London Calling by The Clash. This album is one of the greatest punk records ever made from the rockabilly awesomeness of "Train In Vain" and the humor and catchy tune of "Spanish Bombs".


4. Siamese Dream by the Smashing Pumpkins. Fantastic album with memorable songs like "Today" and "Rocket".

5.  Real Gone by Tom Waits. A very dark and foreboding album and also Tom's first album with no piano. With the beat boxing of "Top Of The Hill" to the terribly sad "Dead And Lovely" Real Gone is one of Tom Wait's finest.

 6. Surfer Rosa by The Pixies. A very influential album with the Spanish lyrics and the twisted riffs on "Vamos" and the strangely beautiful melodies of "Where Is My Mind?". this is a must have

7. The Undertones by The Undertones. One of the great punk records of all time and a fav' of John Peels  who gave they're single "Teenage Kicks" 28 out of 5 stars.

8. Rain Dogs by Tom Waits. I LOVE THIS ALBUM. It is very influential and different and great recording quality.

9. Play by Moby. Very addictive album with really awesome beats on "Honey" and "Find My Baby".

10. Revolver by The Beatles. In my opinion they're best record with some of my fav' songs by The Beatles like "Tomorrow Never Knows" and "Dr Robert".



So that was my top ten fav' albums I'll probably do another one soon because I can't fit all of them into top ten.


Oh and one more thing. I didn't include "Doolittle" by the Pixies because I don't have that album but if i did it would by my all time fav'.

No comments:

Post a Comment