LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Monday, January 10, 2011

MAN I have not done a post for like four weeks sorry guys. I'm not really sure what I want to write about today hmmmmmmmmm. I guess I'll write about The Flaming Lips. I recently got into these guys when i watched a cool documentary about them then i bought their album "The Soft Bulletin" and I was blown away. So they formed in the early 80's with deep influence from the Butthole Surfers. They received pretty much no recognition from the masses until they scored a minor hit with "She Don't Use Jelly". They also made a really weird flick called "Christmas On Mars".
So I don't know THAT much about them but I felt like writing about them anyway  so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment