LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Thursday, January 27, 2011

OK so these are my top ten pixies songs that are better than Where Is Mind?. So we all know Where Is My Mind? is a great song (you can find it HERE) Its A wonderful candy-like song but In my opinion ever since Fight Club its kinda like teen spirit all over. Its like "OOOOOHHH HERP DERP WHERE IS MY MIND IS LIKE TOTES THIS BEST PIXES SONG CUZ IT WAHZ IN FIGHT CLUB! HERP DERP DERP" thats exactly how it is (kind of).


1.SOMETHING AGAINST YOU

2. HEY 


3. VAMOS


4. U-MASS


5. I'VE BEEN TIRED


6. WAVE OF MUTILATION(UK SURF)


7. CARIBOU


8. IN HEAVEN (LADY IN THE RADIATOR SONG)


9. CRACKITY JONES


10. MONKEY GONE TO HEAVEN

No comments:

Post a Comment