LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Monday, January 24, 2011

OK so today I'm going to do a little yelp style review of my favorite record store Waterloo Records. So the staff is REALLY friendly and they can find anything, they seem like they've been working there for years and years which probably isn't unlikely. The layout is extremely convenient and I like how they mix new and used copies so its easier to find stuff. I also like how its located conveniently near my other favorite record store Cheapo Disks and near my local whole foods so you can have a close place to lunch at. They have a cool LP/45 section too. So this is a great place and i recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment