LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OK so today I'm going to talk about Half Japanese. No one really knows about Half Japanese but I know about them and I like them very much. they did not know how to play a single note on their instruments when they formed but made great music all the same. They are part of the outsider genre which is music like The Residents,Daniel Johnston and Roky Erickson. They are pretty unique I can kinda compare them to Daniel Johnston, one of the members Jad Fair made an album with Johnston believe it or not. So you probably wont like Half Japanese but if you do you have my respect good sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment