LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OK so today I'm going to write about one of my favorite genres. My favorite genre is probably grunge/early alternative rock because it has some of my favorite bands in it like Primus,Pixies and Nirvana. Alt rock and Grunge came out of bands like Pixies which deeply influenced Nirvana and many others. Kurt Cobain even admitted that he was trying to write a Pixies song when he wrote "Smells Like Teen Spirit". So its not like I don't like any other genres, I adore punk/hardcore bands like Bad Brains and The Minutemen and I also like my share of metal like Lamb Of God and System Of A Down. So I don't think that just because you're a punk doesn't mean you shouldn't like The Beatles or Yes or Led Zeppelin or whatever. So thats just what I think and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment