LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Friday, March 18, 2011

OK so today I'm going to talk about Unstoppable Death Machines. Unstoppable Death Machines are a band I saw at SXSW and they were very very loud. They only have a bassist and a drummer and they are extremely skull crushingly loud. I liked them so much that i have a sticker on my guitar that says Unstoppable Death Machines. So i guess thats all bye.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSMlGU_7-Y  I also saw these cool people





http://theunstoppabledeathmachines.net/ web site

No comments:

Post a Comment