LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

OK so today I'm going to write about Frank Black. Frank Black is an awesome human being he is so awesome he will explode your braaaiiiinn. So he was born Charles Thomson and then changed his name to black francis and then changed his name to frank black. So I've heard "teenager of the year" is a good album so get that now. Sorry for lazy post I just deleted the first one I did so here is a Pixies song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQgIOUwVZ1w

No comments:

Post a Comment