LIST OF TAT I LIKE

  • BOOKS/AUTHORS Orson Scott Card,Ray Bradbury, Enders Game (by card) pretty much every short story by Ray Bradbury
  • MOVEHZ,The Matrix,Apocalypse Now,It might get loud,Suspiria,The exorcist,A hard days night, I guess more but I'm geting lazy...
  • music: laibach,the beatles,the smashing pumpkins,white stripes,led zeppelin,son house,cibo matto,butter 08,lamb of god i guess,rammstien,serge gainsbourg, tom waits, the doors,the kinks anything good...
I like to drum

Friday, May 20, 2011

hello. Today I'm going to write about Weezer. Weezer was one of the more popular post Nirvana alternative rock bands and for some reason was scorned by critics even though they were awesome. So I'm seeing weezer live and I can't wait they are going to play "The blue album" which is like their best one. Darn I can't think of anything to write ummmmmmmmm so I'm seeing them live in june....yep I'm also seeing primus. So ummmmmmmmmmmmm check Weezer out ok um bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment